Adobe Photoshop is an amazing image editing tool which can be used for creating some stellar image effects. Once you are done with the editing or viewing of the images in Adobe Photoshop you can close the images in various different ways. In this tutorials you will learn how to close a single image and how to close the multiple images.You can also learn about Saving a Document in MS Word 2016.
In order to close the image on Photoshop you need to follow the following simple steps.
- First of all you are required to go to the File menu located in the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have clicked the File menu a dropdown menu will appear where you need to select Close.
- The above mentioned tasks can also be completed by pressing Ctrl+W through your keyboard.
- A single image can also be closed by clicking on the small “X” button in the document tab.
- If there are two or more than two images are opened in Adobe Photoshop you can easily close these images one by one or all at once. For closing the multiple images all at once you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all go to the File menu and then select Close All.
- If you are in a hurry you can opt for a much quicker way by simply pressing Ctrl+Alt+W from your keyboard.
- You may close an image with some unsaved changes in it and for that you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to go to File menu and then select Close from the dropdown menu. (You can perform the same action by pressing the X icon in the document’s tab)
- Once you have clicked the Close option, Adobe Photoshop will ask you whether to save your work or not.
- Click on Yes if you want to save the changes or click No if you don’t want to save the changes.