All the components, devices and interface has got a unique hardware ID which is called MAC Address or Media Access Control Address. With just few simple and easy steps you can find the MAC address for your network card in Windows 10. MAC Address is necessary for setting up various different hardware components. MAC Address is also known as Physical or Hardware address. MAC address can be found through command prompt or through settings details of your network adapter in Windows 10.You can also learn about Removing the Blemishes from Your Face in Adobe Photoshop.
Finding MAC Address in Network Connection Settings:
MAC Address can be found from Network Connection Settings and for that you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all search Network Connections in the taskbar and then select View Network Connections (Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network Connections)
- Now right click on your network connection and then select Status.
- Now click on Details button.
- Now locate the Physical Address. The value of the Physical Address in Network Connection Details window is the MAC Address of yours.
Finding the MAC Address with Command Prompt:
There is another way of finding the MAC address and that is with Command Prompt which is considered as the quickest way. In order to find the MAC address through Command prompt you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to open the Command Prompt and for this you have to right click on Start Button and then select Command prompt from the menu.
- Now as the Command Prompt is opened you are required to type in ipconfig/all and after that you need to press Enter. By pressing Enter network configuration will be displayed.
- Now you need to find the physical address of the adapter. For this you are required to scroll down to the network adapter and then look for the values next to Physical Address and these values will be your MAC address.