MS Windows 10 has enhanced the browsing experience with the Edge browser but if you are not comfortable with the Edge browser and want to stick to Internet Explorer of Windows 7 you can easily replace Edge browser with Internet Explorer as a default browser in Windows 10. Internet Explorer is the default web browser of Windows 7 and many people in the world are used to IE for web browsing. You can also learn about Installing New Start Menu in Windows 10. In order to replace Edge browser with Internet Explorer you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to unpin the Edge browser and for that you need to right click on the Edge browser taskbar icon and then select Unpin.
- Go to the Search bar and search for the Internet Explorer by typing in Internet Explorer in the search bar.
- Now right click on the Internet Explorer icon and then select Pin to Taskbar. The Internet Explorer logo will appear on your taskbar.
- Now launch the Internet Explorer.
- Select the Internet Options from the menu.
- Now you need to navigate to the Programs tab and the click “Make Internet Explorer the default browser.” With this a new window with a full list of programs will appear.
- Now select Internet Explorer in the left pane and then click “Set this program as default.”
- Now click OK and you will replace the Edge browser with Internet Explorer browser in Windows 10.