Adobe Photoshop is a tool which can be used for creating some stellar image effects. While creating as well as editing your photos you need to erase anything and for erasing you can opt for various different methods. Eraser Tool can be used for erasing anything from your photos. You can also learn How to Give a Dark Theme to Windows 10.
In order to erase anything from your photos you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you need to select the Eraser Tool.
- Set the background color which is required to be applied if you are erasing in background.
- Select the Mode setting from the option bar. Brush and pencil will set the eraser to act like these tools. There is another option of Block which is hard edged and fixed-sized square and it will not give you the option to change the opacity.
- In the Brush and Pencil Mode you are required to select a brush preset and then set Opacity and Flow in the option bar.
- If you set the opacity level to 100% and after that the pixels will be erased completely and if it’s not set to 100% then the eraser will erase the pixel partially.
- Magic Eraser Tool is another option which can be used for erasing and for that you need to follow these simple steps.
- Select the Magic Eraser Tool.
- Enter the tolerance value for defining the range of colors which can be erased in the Option bar.
- Lower Tolerance Value will let you erase the pixels within the range of color values which are similar to the pixel you click.
- Higher Tolerance Value extends the range of colors which will be erased.
- Select Anti-aliased for smoothening of the edges of areas which you need to erase.
- Now select Contiguous for erasing pixels contiguous to the one you click.
- Select Sample All Layers for sampling the erased color by using the data that has been combined from the visible layers.
- Now set the Opacity level in order to define the strength of the erase.
- Click on the portion of the layer which you are required to erase.