Microsoft Windows 10 has introduced Edge browser which has enhanced the web browsing experience to a great extent. Microsoft Edge Browser has replaced the Internet Explorer as a default browser and with this browser you can easily share the web pages. Many people are annoyed of copying the URL I your social media account for sharing the pages with friends but the share feature in Edge browser has solved this problem. With this feature you can post the webpage directly to different networking sites with a single click. You can also learn about Finding the MAC Address in Windows 10. You need to follow these simple steps for sharing a web page in Edge browser.
- 1st of all you are required to open the Edge browser.
- Once the browser is opened you are required to open the desired web page.
- You need to tap the Share button which is located at the top right of the browser.
- Press the drop-down arrow which is located next to the page’s name for selecting the format which you need to share i.e. as a webpage or as a Screenshot.
- Now you are required to select the channel where you want to post the web page like Twitter, Facebook, OneNote and Mail etc. These apps must be installed into your system.
- Log in to the social media site like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Fill in the caption and then hit Post.
With these simple steps you can easily share webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot with a single click.