Windows is an operating system that is the most widely used all over the world. MS Windows is around for more than 3 decades now and since its 1st release Windows has come up in many version and the latest one of them is Windows 10 on which there was a great emphasis of the developers. Windows 10 has enhanced the user experience to a great extent and working with the Windows OS has become more easy. In Windows 10 there are Windows notifications options that has been evolved with every new version. In this tutorial you will learn how to turn off the notifications and system sounds in Windows 10. You can also learn about Erasing Portion of an Image in Adobe Photoshop. For turning the notification and system sounds off you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on the notification icon located at the bottom right of the screen. The notification icon is at the fat edge of the toolbar next to date and time.
- Click on All Settings icon located at the bottom right.
- Now select System from the main Settings screen.
- Now select Notifications and actions in the left sidebar.
- In order to turn the Notifications OFF completely, slide the Get notifications from apps and other senders button to the OFF position.
- In order to be more selective with your notifications and not disable them completely scroll down to the Get notifications from these senders section and decide what your are able to tolerate: sounds, banner or neither from each option.