The Recycle Bin is one of the desktop icon which resembles a wastebasket . Recycle Bin is the place where you are going to put the files which you want to delete. You can view the files which are inside the Recycle Bin by just double clicking on it. After double clicking on the Recycle Bin you can easily view a list a deleted files.
Moving a file in Recycle Bin from Desktop, Windows Explorer or My Computer:
For moving the file in the Recycle Bin you can just click and drag the file or folder to the Recycle Bin or you can follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all right click the file or folder which you want to delete.
- Now a pop-up menu will appear and select Delete.
- Now a dialog box will appear which will ask you Are you sure you want to send the file or folder to the Recycle Bin?
- Now you need to click Yes.
Moving a file to the Recycle Bin from Windows Explorer or My Computer:
- 1st of all you need to click on the file or folder which you want to delete.
- The selected file or folder will become dark.
- Now select Delete This File (or Delete This Folder)
Bypassing the Recycle Bin
Now if you are absolutely sure that you want to delete the file you can easily bypass the Recycle Bin altogether and it can be done by selecting a file or files by just pressing Shift+Delete from your keyboard.